Kristina Fidelskaya respects the privacy rights of its online customers and recognizes the importance of protecting the information so collected. We will only use the information that we collect about our customers lawfully. We will treat all the personal details of our customers as confidential, and we reserve the right to disclose this information only in the circumstances set out below. We will keep all the gathered data on a secure server at all times. When you register on this Website, or make a purchase, we will ask you to input and will collect personal details from you such as your full name, e-mail address, billing address and telephone number. We may also gather, and our third party providers may gather, information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .ae and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of Kristina Fidelskaya website that were viewed during your visit, any advertisements you may have clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our Website.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- maintaining your registration.
- for statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you.
- to serve Website content to you.
- to administer this Website.
- to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you (however, every time we contact you after this, you will have an opportunity to unsubscribe from our mailing list).
- to send you information by post or email (however, every time we contact you after this, you will have an opportunity to unsubscribe from our mailing list). If you would rather not receive these alerts, please inform us by sending a quick email with the subject ‘Stop’ to email@example.com
We will not release your personal details to any other company outside of Kristina Fidelskaya. Please be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal details and /or user information, we are entitled do so.